Falling behind...Springing ahead

Author: Liz / Labels: , , ,

It seems that I've not quite kept to my once a week blogging goal. Bleh. Life has again snuck itself in between the blog and me. Silly life.


So to catch up...
1. The final season of Solo & Ensemble is approaching this weekend. This has been part of my craziness. Although, I do have a little bit of a light load for this last one. Here's hoping I won't have to be there at 8 in the morning! (or still there at 4!)

2. Spring has officially sprung in Columbus. That means on top of everything else I am itching to get outside! The yard looks good, plants are coming up that I thought were lost (I might have peony flowers this year!), one plant is ordered (the one and only rose plant that I want - one that my grandpa had my name on in his garden when I was little) and I'm still searching to find a place where I can buy 1 (and 1 only) plant of actual catnip (if anyone knows of any place in Columbus, please let me know).

3. I have one FO -- my vest. Just in time for the weather to get too warm for me to wear it.
This was not part of my knitting challenges for the year but just a sweater I could wear to work. Testing it out today. So far I love it -- the way it fits, the way it looks, the color, and so far the warmth.

I have started on knitting challenge #3 for the year but that's a different story. Challenge #1 is still under construction (see the blue socks to the right) and I hope to have them done shortly. I know I'm a bit out of sequence but that's a little normal for me!

3 comments:

NextVanGogh said...

Vest turned out great! Good job! I don't have Catnip, but have catMINT. I think Cath does, you should email her and see, she'd probably share. She's nice like that. :)

Jackie F. said...

The vest looks nice!

Anonymous said...

Love the vest! I crochet a lot, but mostly all I ever make is blankets. I tried a sweater once but decided I don't have the attention span for all the counting :)
(Carol)