Summer's Bounty

Author: Liz / Labels: , ,

I know, I know...I haven't been around for a while...

There is more to come - Very Soon!

But tonight I wanted to quickly share with you just how much difference a year makes.
Last year, the first fruiting year for my blackberry bush, this was about half the blackberries:


This year, they have exploded. A week ago, I picked the same amount as last year knowing that there were still tons left on the plant needing to ripen. Tonight, I went out to collect the berries and had to come back into the house for another bowl.
YUM!!!!!!I stuck the bowl I used last year in front just for size comparison.

Now, if I can only get the mosquitos to not pester me when I'm outside. I'm still itching!!

3 comments:

Marie said...

that is AWESOME. and so so so much better for you. did you know that blueberries have 52 different pesticides on them? someday I will have my own house again and attempt my own garden. and you will have to teach me everything you know.

Robin said...

looks so yummy- are you freezing the extra or eating them all!LOL

NextVanGogh said...

That's a great explosion!