Step Three: Lower Cabinets

Author: Liz / Labels: , , ,

ok...so these were actually painted on Thurs. but by the time I got everything up and running and cleaned (because I wanted to prove that my counter is not usually THAT bad!) it was this morning! Here it is:

Now I just have to do a few touch-ups and I'll be done with painting for a while!

As far as my knitting goes....I have been working...not as much as I wanted to over this vacation but I got some done. I also cranked out a couple of really quick washcloths for part of a wedding shower present. I promise I will have pictures soon. I feel like the needles were a little ignored this week because of the whole kitchen thing but I will update here and over at Ravelry very very soon. Plus, I'm lusting over the new Imagination yarn over at Knit Picks -- I see a bit of red in Munchkin -- hope it's a lot! must...finish...current...projects...argh!

3 comments:

Karen said...

The kitchen looks so more laid back and chill rather then angry red. Looks great!

Do I see an IKEA wine rack on the dining room wall?

The new Imagination colors are cool. I'm looking forward to seeing them in person.

Congrats on getting the kitchen painted.

Liz said...

Thanks and yes you do see an Ikea wine rack that desperately needs to be filled!

Anonymous said...

The kitchen looks great! I love that wine red color.